Take advantage of our FREE Computer Health Check today!
The Computer Clinic is your one stop Computer support partner.
All businesses today are heavily reliant of our IT technology to help drive our businesses and the failure of our IT equipment will be catastrophic on our sales, customer service and profitably.
We can get insurance in case of car accidents, we regularly service our cars to make sure they don’t break down and we regularly clean them to maintain their value.
So why don’t we do it with our most valuable business asset our computer systems.
Why, because it’s too hard.
The Computer Clinic has developed a simple and affordable IT and Computer support program that will not only make sure you are on line 24/7 but help you save money too!
We save you money by
- Not having to hire an IT manager, You will have access to our team of experts around the clock no matter what the problem we can fix it.
- Our affordable monthly support packages are tailored to your needs.
- We offer a regular Computer Health Checklist service that includes the services listed below. This service can be monthly, quarterly, or any interval you wish.
- By regularly maintaining your computer network it will run more efficiently and have less risk of causing a catastrophic failure that stops your business flat in its tracks!
- You can be at your computer while the work is done or schedule a convenient time for unattended remote maintenance.
Our Initial FREE computer health check covers.
- Check available free drive space.
- Check for Windows updates and any Microsoft updates
- Check recently installed programs for suspicious items
- Check for redundant software that is affecting your computer
- Check for old files and settings no longer used.
- Check backup to make sure it’s running
- Note free / used space on backup drive
- Note how far back the backup files go
- Attempt to recover a few files from the backup to ensure the system is working.
System Hardware Performance
Run a performance test using the Windows System Assessment Tool or similar utility
- Check current memory installed
- Check the maximum memory upgrade possible
- Check current system configuration (processor, RAM, and other hardware)
- Check current BIOS and upgrade if new version exists
Check for Software Updates
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash
- Check to ensure no other programs need updating.
Malware and Ransomware Scan
- Scan for Malware
- Scan for Viruses
- Check for hidden Ransomware
- Check for Adware and malicious plug-ins
We check to ensure account safety as follows:
- Check and set the Primary user account to reduce the impact of any malware or viruses.
- Check for system updates and maintenance issues.
We test your Internet speed to make sure the service you are paying for is what is being delivered. Often slow Internet speed is a result of browser cache not being regularly maintained.
- We check and empty cache to improve internet performance.
Ensure antivirus prevention is in place.
- Make sure antivirus software is up-to-date and working.
- Run a full system scan.
As a bonus we will check your Network Security and run a network security vulnerability scan!
The Computer Clinic is your on call 24/7 computer and IT network support partner.
Our services include anything IT or Computer related so you no longer need to search high and low for the right person to help support your business.
We proudly offer
- Network design and consultation
- Business Services
- Computer sales and Set Up
- Office Re-Location Services
- Data Networking
- Hardware and Software Audits
- Security and Compliance checks
- Repairs and Servicing of all brands and models
- Telephone system set up and maintenance
- Website and Ecommerce development and management
- Mobile App Development
- Social Media and Internet Marketing
- Cloud and CRM Solutions
- Data Recovery and More
Like any good medical clinic, we have assembled a team of experts to support you in anything Computer, IT or Digital marketing related so you can focus on driving your business with the peace of mind that you have the right systems in place to help you achieve your goals.
Call us today to get your FREE Computer Health Check on 1300 90 70 99.
Check our or website at www.thecomputerclinic.com.au or follow us on Facebook.com/thecomputerclinic